Welcome to the home page of the Classification Society. In 2008, the Classification Society of North America (CSNA) reverted to its former name. The Classification Society is a nonprofit interdisciplinary and international organization whose purposes are to promote the scientific study of classification and clustering (including systematic methods of creating classifications from data), and to disseminate scientific and educational information related to its fields of interests.
News and Announcements from the Classification Society
- 10/19/2013 This website down for maintenance October 20 more info
- 05/13/2013 2013 Classification Society Distinguished Dissertation Award more info
- More News and Announcements
About the Classification Society
- Board of Directors and Officers
- Lookback - Presidents, officers and Annual Meetings of the Classification Society over the past 40 years.
- A historical document: setting up the Classification Society on 17 April 1964.
- Bylaws of the Classification Society (July 2008)